Shape2ISOXML Converter Service
Convert shape files to ISOXML compatible with any ISOBUS Terminal that runs TaskController
The shp2ISOXML Service creates ISOXML TaskDataSets compatible with ISO11783-10 TaskController in Version 3 and 4. Integration of the shp2ISOXML Converter service saves you time and money. Additionally to the initial development you will receive all future updates.
How it works
The schema on the right shows the architecture of shp2ISOXML. You provide your shape files, a configuration structure in JSON and – optionally – an ISOXML TaskDataset with all other relevant coding data, e.g. Farms, Customers, Products or named Partfields.
Of course we support you in both: Integration of the shp2ISOXML service and generation of ISOXML structures that include your Coding Data.
The 3 ways of integration:
shp2ISOXML is written in TypeScript. If your platform runs TypeScript, you can directly integrate our shp2ISOXML Library.
Set up a container
shp2ISOXML comes with a fully functional docker image and a full setup documentation.
The container can be reached via HTTP REST.
Use our REST Service
We provide a hosted service that you can call if you don’t want to setup your own container.
Shared cost, shared results
The shp2ISOXML service was developed as with multiple early bird integrators.
If you decide to use the service, you become a member in this group that shares all updates and extensions to the shp2ISOXML service.
What you receive for your investment
- The Shape2ISOXML Converter Library (OpenSource!)
- A license for the server for the REST API service for selfhosting (ClosedSource)
- 4 month of free hosted service on our server to speed up your integration
- A description of basic ISOXML to create basic TaskData Files (Customers, Fields, Tasks, Products)
- Up to 3h of integration support for API and ISOXML Implementation
- Up to 4h of development/support to support your Shape files