For working students
Study and work in agricultural IT? Possible😊
So, we are looking for a
Working student/IT-Infrastruktur (m/f/d)
Hey there, we’re looking for a working student to support us in our IT and infrastructure setup and maintenance. It’ld be perfect if you had 5 to 10h time per week.
What you should bring into the game
- Good knowledge of english and german language
- Knowledge in IT such as
- Linux and Windows Operating System
- Handling and setting up docker Containers
- CommandLine Tools such as AWS CLI
- Base Knowledge on APIs
- AWS CLI and/or Azure CLI
- Low Code platforms such as n8n, PowerAutomate, Make
- Setup of Microsoft Office Products
- Programming languages: C#, Java, TypeScript
You should at least say for 2 of the above, that you have knowledge in that one
- Knowledge in agriculture is a big Plus
- Knowledge on Agricultural machinery and processes
- Basic knowledge on ISOBUS
- Experience in the field of agriculture
No worries if you have none here, we’ll get you there
What dev4Agriculture can offer you
- Time flexibility: You got an exam or need a week off? No worries, we’re flexible when you do your work.
- Fully Remote: Work where you are or where you want to be. We’re happy to work with you from whereever you want, given the timezone matches at least a bit and we can ensure data privacy. Dev4Agriculture was remote from the beginning and will persist to be.
- Network: As a student you’re of course planning for the future. You might be looking for a first job or Bachelor/Master thesis for your career. We’re happy to offer what we can within dev4Agriculture but we’re also happy to support you with our network of IT- and agricultural companies around the globe.
- We give credits to the makers: When someone does good work, he should be mentioned. So, we’ll put it out there to LinkedIn, our Blog etc. what we’ve achieved and who achieved it.
How to find out more
Just click on the button below to fill your application and we’ll jump on a Teams call together.